The Music Den Job Listings
Current Open Positions
if interested please send a message using our contact form or call
- EXPERIENCED Retail Sales(Randolph)
Full Time Hourly Wages
Seeking Full-Time Retail Sales Associate in the Music Retail industry.
Must have at least 2 yrs. experience in MI sales. B/O and P/O experience a plus.
Full-line Brick and Mortar storefront. 30 yrs. in business.
Extremely competitive compensation, benefits, 401K.
Serious inquiries only.
Music Instrument Teacher
The Music Den is always on the lookout for musicians with the desire and gift to teach. Wether you teach guitar, bass, drums, piano, strings, woodwind, or brass, we may have a place for you in our Music School. To submit a resume or for more information, please email us at info(at)themusicden.com, or call or drop by one of our stores.
Do you love to play or teach musical instruments? Do you live in New Jersey? Have you always dreamed of being able to work around what you really love, MUSIC!!! If you answered yes, then you may be ready for an exciting job in Music Retail at The Music Den!
Who are we?
The Music Den has been at the forefront of the Music Instrument Retail Industry in New Jersey for over 20 years! We are a full-line Music Instrument Store and Music School, which means we do everything!
- Music Instrument Sales of a wide range of musical instruments from Fender Electric Guitars to Roland Digital Pianos and Selmer Saxophones.
- A huge one of a kind Piano showroom featuring over 40 different models of pianos in stock at all times.
- A full Private Music Lesson Department and Music School boasting over 1100 students a week.
- A comprehensive School Servicing program that services Elementary, Middle, and High School Band and Orchestra Music Departments all over the state of New Jersey.
- A full music instrument repair department offering string, orchestra, woodwind, and brass repair including electric guitars, acoustic guitars, violins, cellos, trumpets, trombones, tubas, flutes, saxophones, clarinets, and many other instruments.
- Complete Music Instrument Rental and PA Equipment Rental programs.
Because the Music Den provides so many different services in Music Retail, many different kinds of positions exist at The Music Den, including: Music Instrument and Equipment Sales, Music Instrument School Instructors, Music Store Management, Band and Orchestra School Servicing Representatives, and Music Instrument Repair Technicians. Even if you don't see a certain position available below, the Music Den is always open to taking resumes and hearing from potential employees. You can drop by one of our store locations, call 973-927-5800, or click here to send us an email. The Music Den is an equal opportunity employer with benefits for full time employees.