Strings | Piano | Guitar
Children entering grades 3-9 in the fall at any experience level can study instrumental music and music theory through an online platform. Students are free to try the following instruments: Violin, Viola, Cello, Bass, Electric Bass, Acoustic/Electric Guitar, and Piano/Keyboard. Students are allowed to study 2 instruments during the week. The students must have access to their own instrument. If you do not have an instrument, please talk to The Music Den about renting or purchasing an instrument. Each day your child will be given musical challenges to work on: scales, songs and repertoire, theory, composition, and games. By the end of the week, your child will be able to perform a short solo piece on their selected instrument.
- Week 1: July 06-10 | Mon-Fri, 10am-1pm
- Week 2: July 13-17 | Mon-Fri, 10am-1pm
- Week 3: July 20-24 | Mon-Fri, 10am-1pm
- $50 Non-Refundable Deposit (Due at Registration)
- $150 Tuition Balance (Due by July 1st)
- Total: $200
Registration is open until July 1st, 2020
Virtual Camp Schedule
- Each day your child will be given musical challenges to work on:
- songs and repertoire
- musical games.
- You are guaranteed 1 half hour live lesson via video conference with Mr. Scanlan or Mrs. Akopjan per day, as well as 1 half hour live lesson via video conference with one of our student counselors.
Here is the general daily meeting schedule:
- 10 am (approximately a half hour long) Daily group video conference meeting
- Get to know everyone
- Discuss the daily lessons schedule and events
- 10:30 am - 12:30 PM: Students will be assigned 2 half hour lesson times.
- The students may be put into small groups according to class size and skill level
- The student is expected to practice and learn their music assignments when they are not in a virtual lesson
- 12:30 pm (approximately a half hour session): One final check-in.
- Share what you learned during your practice and lessons
- Students and teachers will be able to play for their peers
Email: [email protected]