The RBN 112 2-Way Enclosure from Peavey is a two-way, bi-amplified, optimized loud speaker system with a 1500W peak power output that is compatible with the RBN 215 powered subwoofer (available separately). The enclosure features a proprietary 4.7" (120mm) true ribbon high-frequency driver on a low-coloration waveguide and is equipped with a 12" dual-voice coil neodymium Scorpion woofer with a field-replaceable basket assembly.
This speaker features two 1/4" XLR combination inputs, a 3.5mm stereo aux input, and a mic/line level selection. Each input features digital infrasonic high-pass filters, a 9-band graphic EQ, and delay. Each output features a compressor/limiter and fourth-order, high-pass/low-pass filters for crossover function and external subwoofer incorporation.
The RBN 112 features an internal temperature monitor, plus level and clip indication to ensure optimal performance. The speaker enclosure contains internal presets built into the DSP, allowing users to quickly select the speaker's application or orientation via the LCD on the rear of the enclosure. Combined with auto-off power down, the RBN 112 enclosure can be used for installations or portable applications where audio quality, reliability, and efficiency are of the utmost importance.
- Solid construction and innovative bracing eliminates enclosure noise while producing clear audio
- DSP configuration wizard for easy setup
- Mic/line level selection
- 1500W peak power output
- On-board advanced digital signal processing
- Processed-thru output for maximizing external subwoofers
- Direct-thru output with combine function
- 12" neodymium NEO Scorpion woofer with dual 2.5" voice coils
- Proprietary 120mm true ribbon high-frequency driver on low-coloration waveguide
- Digital compression/limiting
- 9-band EQ on both inputs
- Bass enhancement
- Delay of 0-150ms on both inputs
- Subwoofer output with assignable crossover
- Power amp VU meter with LCD display
- Internal temperature monitor
- Auto-off power
- On-board presets for easy source, application, and material selection
- Side and top handles for easy transportation
- Multiple fly points