Mesa Boogie Flux-Drive Overdrive+
The Home of Tone®
MESA® Drive Pedals are built by the very same artisans that create the Award Winning Mark Five™, and the legendary Dual and Triple Rectifier®. They stand ready to serve up all genres of ROCK with cut and aggression, while retaining much of the signature warmth and organic sonic quality found in our amplifiers. Ranging from high to lower gain applications, including classic rock or howling blues, we have a drive pedal that will help you achieve the sounds that so many artists have employed in our amps to create the world’s heaviest guitar tones! And like each and every MESA product, our pedals are built using the same quality components, craftsmanship and inspiring performance as our custom amplifiers...all hand-built in Petaluma California, USA.... the Home of Tone®!
The FLUX-DRIVE™ is the overdrive pedal for those who want more of all the best things from an overdrive! It has more liquid gain and enhanced sustain that easily feeds into rich harmonic overtones making it incredibly addictive and inspiring to play, whether into a clean amp channel or especially to enhance a crunch or higher gain channel! It also offers a more complete tone-shaping network with individual Treble and Bass controls. This architecture makes the FLUX-DRIVE a more complete preamp with added versatility beyond that of most overdrive pedals.
- Designed and Handcrafted in Petaluma, California, USA
- True Bypass On/Off Switching - Bypasses all circuitry when off to ensure no tonal loss
- Gain Control allows you to dial in the perfect amount of vocal-overdrive, dynamic to sustaining
- Master Level Control provides a variable range of signal boost up to +20dB
- Bass & Treble Controls provide +/- 12dB of EQ boost or cut for exceptional tone shaping
- On/Off Status LED
- 9V Battery Powered or Externally Powered (optional) via External Power Jack Input
- Input & Output Jacks (Nominal Input -20dB)
- Dimensions (W/D/H): 2.87" x 4.77" x 2.28" (73mm x 122mm x 58mm)
- Weight: 0.802 lbs. (364g) with battery, 0.702 lbs. (319g) without battery
- True Bypass Switching
- Battery Type: 9VDC (one)
- Power Consumption (Current Draw): 9VDC/15mA
- External Power Supply (Not Included): WARNING!!! To avoid immediate damage and voiding the warranty, the External Power Supply MUST be 9VDC with a NEGATIVE CENTER plug polarity and a jack plug size of 2.1mm x 5.5mm.
- Input Impedance: 1M Ohm (500k Ohm minimum)
- Output Impedance: 10k Ohm