It’s Time to Join the Band!
Welcome Back! It’s time to get the Genesis Music Program up and running! Typically, we offer half-hour lessons once a week in a small group setting for a minimum of 30 lessons during the regular school year. Of course, this year has been anything but typical- Students at most schools will not be permitted to move about their schools as freely as in past years, so we’ve been asked to offer the Genesis Music Program as an online, after-school experience. Small group lessons will be given via Google Meet/Google Classroom, once a week, at the same time each week to help establish a routine. (Schedules will be determined based on the number of participants.)
We've made some changes to the sign-up process:
*Select Genesis from the group type drop down menu below.
* Choose Genesis Music Program or Recorder Refresher as the type.
*Choose the "Randolph" location (this is a default for our computer system).
* Select the 3pm Monday lesson time (We'll schedule actual lessons throughout the week depending on enrollment numbers).
* Fill in your credit card and personal information on the next page, and click Submit.
--Need to rent an instrument? You can rent rent online at www.themusicden.com/rent
--Be sure to have your child equipped with an instrument, music stand, and lesson book. The lesson book you'll need is Sound Innovations, Book 1, for their corresponding instrument.
* Registration: $45 per family
- Registration fee now includes a 1 year subscription to SmartMusic for your student(s).
- Registration and first months lesson fee will be charged at the time of sign-up.
* Lesson Fees:
- Lessons will be charged on a monthly basis, in advance, on the 1st of each month using the credit card provided during the sign-up process.
** If you prefer to pay for the entire year in advance, you are welcome to do so. Please send us an email to let us know.**
Please note that tuition covers teaching services only and does not include instrument rental.
If you have any questions about our program, please call our office at 973-927-5800 ext. 115 or email [email protected]
We look forward to having your child participate in the Genesis Music Program this year!
Administrator, Genesis Music Program
Blispay makes shopping at The Music Den even easier. It’s the only payment option that gives you: