Every product on this website is in-stock and ready to ship!
Free Shipping on all orders over $50
We are here to Sell, Rent, Teach, Service, and Satisfy all your Musical Instrument needs. Let us help YOU! 1.800.479.1189
It’s time to get the Genesis Music Program up and running! Typically, we offer half-hour lessons once a week in a small group setting for a minimum of 30 lessons during the regular school year. Of course, this year has been anything but typical- Some schools are allowing in-person lessons and others are requesting that we offer online lessons again.
For those schools requesting virtual/online lessons, small group lessons will be given via Google Meet/Google Classroom, once a week, at the same time each week to help establish a routine.
For Schools allowing in-person lessons, we’ll return to our weekly pull-out lessons. Lessons will always be held on the same day of the week, but we’ll rotate lesson times each week to ensure that no one misses the same class week after week.
Whether your school is holding lessons virtually or in-person, we’ll schedule according to enrollment numbers and communicate that schedule with you as soon as we’re able.
We've made some changes to the sign-up process:
*Select Genesis from the group type drop down menu below.
* Choose Genesis Music Program as the type.
*Choose the "Randolph" location (this is a default for our computer system).
* Select the 3pm Monday lesson time (We'll schedule actual lessons throughout the week depending on enrollment numbers).
* Fill in your credit card and personal information on the next page, and click Submit.
--Need to rent an instrument? You can rent rent online at www.themusicden.com/rent
--Be sure to have your child equipped with an instrument, music stand, and lesson book. The lesson book you'll need is Sound Innovations, Book 1, for their corresponding instrument.
* Registration: $45 per family
- Registration fee now includes a 1 year subscription to SmartMusic for your student(s).
- Registration and first months lesson fee will be charged at the time of sign-up.
* Lesson Fees:
- Lessons will be charged on a monthly basis, in advance, on the 1st of each month using the credit card provided during the sign-up process.
** If you prefer to pay for the entire year in advance, you are welcome to do so. Please send us an email to let us know.**
Please note that tuition covers teaching services only and does not include instrument rental.
If you have any questions about our program, please call our office at 973-927-5800 ext. 115 or email [email protected]
We look forward to having your child participate in the Genesis Music Program this year!
Administrator, Genesis Music Program